Bond Holder Information
Seacoast business offices will be closed Monday, May 28, 2018 for Memorial Day.
For emergency service, we can always be reached by calling 561-627-2900.
Seacoast Utility Authority makes available all annual financial reports and statistical data for its bondholders and other interested parties. The Authority has engaged DAC as its Investment Relations Provider. Posted information can be accessed by registering at the public site www.dacbond.com and searching for Seacoast Utility Authority.
How to Access Information at Dacbond.com
- Go to www.dacbond.com
- In the “DAC for Investors” box on the left, click “Register” to select your personal username and password. Your username and password will be immediately activated.
- Type your username and password in the fields provided on the Home page or Log In page in the Rule 15c2-12 Compliance section.
- On the bottom of the “Attention” page, click on “Continue”.
- Type “Seacoast Utility Authority” in the second box and click the double arrows.
- Click on “Seacoast Utility Authority” to view a list of issues or click on “Disclosure” to view documents filed.
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 to speak with a customer service representative.