The Authority provides a comprehensive fringe benefit package which includes:
- Employer paid Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Employer paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account (Health Care Expenses)
- Retirement Plans (401A & 457 Deferred Compensation)
- Optional Supplemental Insurances
- Employees’ Club
- Credit Unions
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick
- Eleven paid (11) holidays
Other Wide Range of Services:
- New Employee Orientation
- Financial Consultant
- Insurance Broker Representation
- Benefits Administration
- Claims Resolution
- Wellness Program
- COBRA Administration
- FMLA Administration
- Separation of Employment
- Tuition Reimbursement
We provide competitive wages. Employee receives an annual merit increase based on job performance and an annual Cost Of Living Adjustment (COLA) based on inflation and with Authority's Board approval.
Annual performance reviews are based on job related performance factors. Salary increases are set and approved by the Authority’s Board.
Training & Development
Our tuition reimbursement program is designed to encourage our employees to excel!
The program does the following:
- Assist employees in acquiring additional job-related knowledge and improving technical skills.
- Allows employees to remain current on developments in their profession, trade, or technical areas.
- Improves SUA’s ability to attract, retain, and motivate employees by providing development opportunities.
What is an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers employees and their family member/domestic partner’s free and convenient access to a range of confidential and professional services to help address a variety of problems that can negatively affect their well-being such as anxiety, family and marriage issues, stress, depression, grief and bereavement, life improvement, substance abuse, and legal and financial issues. EAP and Work life benefits are available 24 hours a day, 365 days.